Here at Fullscreen we’re gearing up for our favorite event of the year: VidCon! If you haven’t heard yet, VidCon is the annual conference here in Southern California that unites online video creators, viewers, and industry reps from all over the world. Last year’s VidCon attracted more than 12,000 attendees, including heavy hitters Max Schneider, Lohanthony, Tyler Ward, and more.
This year, in honor of the festivities we wanted to do something special to celebrate the creative spirit of our talented creators and get us all even more excited about VidCon.
Say hello to the #PowerToTheCreators T-shirt contest!
Creators: we want your help to design this year’s T-shirt. Your task is to illustrate what #PowerToTheCreators means to you. We’ll upload the winning design to our Spreadshirt store, where the winning designer will receive a commission on every T-shirt sold! Just think of it as our way of giving a little something back.
How to enter:
- You must be a Fullscreen creator. If you aren’t yet, apply here!
- Have a Spreadshirt account. Create one here if you haven’t already.
- Create a T-shirt design illustrating what “Power to the Creators” means to you. (Be sure to include #PowerToTheCreators in your design!)
- Email the .psd file of your T-shirt concept to email@example.com.
Your photo must:
- be at least 200 dpi
- not be larger than 4000×4000 pixels
- not be larger than 10 MB
We’ll select winners on June 4. Good luck, and get designing!