The rumble of the Anaheim Convention Center. The brightly lit booths. The enthusiastic cries of fans seeing their favorite YouTubers. It’s all coming next Thursday, June 26! Yes, we’re on the eve of VidCon—online video’s biggest event of the year.
VidCon 2014 kicks off on Thursday, June 26 at 9:00am. Stop by the Fullscreen booth (#813) for special games, giveaways, and prizes, and see some of your favorite YouTubers in person. Here’s some of the programming we’ve got in store for you:
- Wristbands: We’ll be handing out collectible “I ♥ [YouTuber name]” wristbands throughout the day. If you collect them all, you get a chance to win a special prize.
- Worst Game Ever: Watch Brittani Louise Taylor, Katie Wilson, Andre Meadows from Black Nerd Comedy, and Jon Brence from Ogeeku play some of the worst games ever!
- Instagram Scavenger Hunt: Find objects and situations and show us proof on your Instagram using the hashtag #FullscreenVidCon. At the end of the “Get to KnO2L” event, we’ll give away awesome prizes to three randomly selected winners.
- Get to KnO2L: Hosted by Alexis G. Zall, find out how well Ricky Dllion, JC Caylen, and Trevo Moran from O2L know each other!
- YouTube Jeopardy: Jason Horton hosts YouTube Jeopardy with contestants Grace Helbig, Justin James Hughes, Tay Zonday, Rachel Ballinger, and Austin Null.
Ok, so there are all these awesome events during the day—but what about at night? We also have an awesome lineup of screenings with some of your favorite YouTubers along with snacks and prizes.
For a detailed rundown of all Fullscreen events at VidCon, check out the full schedule by day:
Thursday, June 26, 2014
- 9:45am–9:55am: George Strompolos keynote [Ballroom]
- 11:15am–12:00pm: George Strompolos on industry panel “Why Is Hollywood Buying In?” [Room 210]
- 11:15am–12:00pm: Rafi and Benny Fine on industry panel “Starting Your Own Studio” [Room 304]
- 3:00pm–3:45pm: Larry Shapiro on industry panel “Working with the Next Generation of Talent” [Room 210ABCD]
- 4:00pm: Grace Helbig keynote “Where the Value Lies” [Ballroom]
Friday, June 27, 2014
- 9:30am–10:30am: Ashley Kaplan and Devin Graham (Devin SuperTramp) on industry panel “Branded Content in 2014” [Room 210ABCD]
- 9:30am–10:30am: Phil Ranta on industry panel “How to be a Fan of Your Fans” [Room 209AB]
- 11:00am–12:00pm: Andrew Graham moderating industry panel “Going Mainstream” [Room 210ABCD]
- 11:00am–12:00pm: the Fine Brothers’ Jonathan Green and Shane Dawson’s Lauren Schnipper on community panel “Working for a YouTuber” [Room 207ABCD]
- 12:00pm–1:00pm: Grace Helbig on community panel “Life of the Independent” [Room 207ABCD]
- 12:30pm–1:30pm: Brittani Louise Taylor on industry panel “Joining a Network: Pros and Cons” [Room 210]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: FouseyTUBE (Yousef Erakat) on industry panel “Getting Clicked” [Room 208]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Grace Helbig on community panel “Guide to Vlogging” [Room 204ABCD]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Michael Buckley on community panel “LGBT+” [Room 207ABCD]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Tyler Ward on community panel “YouTube and Your Music Career” [Room 206ABCD]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: The Fine Brothers on community panel “Do You Need an MCN?” [Room 202ABCD]
- 3:30pm–4:30pm: Fine Bros, Brittani Louise Taylor, Devin Graham on community panel “Deal or No Deal” [Room 207ABCD]
Saturday, June 28, 2014
- 9:30am–10:30am: Benny Fine on industry panel “Telling a Story: Fiction in Online Video” [Room 206ABCD]
- 11:00am–12:00pm: Phil Ranta on community panel “Faceless Channels” [Room 202AB]
- 11:00am–12:00pm: Trevor Moran on community panel “Growing Up a YouTuber” [Room 204AB]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Benny Fine on community panel “It’s on YouTube But It Looks Like TV” [Room 207AB]
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Ricky Dillon on community panel “Balancing School and YouTube” [Room 204AB]
- 3:30pm–4:30pm: FouseyTUBE (Yousef Erakat) on community panel “Growing Your Channel” [Room 202AB]
- 3:30pm–4:30pm: Jack Vale on community panel “How to Prank Without Being a Douche” [Room 207AB]