Fullscreeners! We love social media as much as you do, but there’s a company who loves it even more! Today we’re excited to announce a new partnership with Epoxy, which offers awesome social tools to help you engage with your fans across your entire social media presence.
Whether it’s Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, promoting your great content through social media is more important than ever before. Epoxy lets you share, engage, and analyze across all your social—all in one place! With Epoxy you can:
- Manage all your social networks in one place
- Share video seamlessly to Facebook and Twitter
- Create 15-second trailers of your videos for Instagram
- Discover and connect to your top fans
- Sort your audience by favorites, retweets, reach, and more
- View your trending videos on Twitter—even from tweets that don’t contain your handle
And best of all, Epoxy offers personalized support: their team is available via live chat or email to answer all your questions!
Free for Fullscreen creators!
Epoxy’s service usually starts at $20/month—but because we love our creators, we’re offering Epoxy 100% free to you as a member of the Fullscreen network!
We’re rolling out Epoxy starting today—so keep an eye on your inbox, and look for Epoxy on your Apps page on the Fullscreen Creator Platform. As always, you can sign in to Epoxy with your Fullscreen ID and password.
Thanks for reading, and best of luck with your social!