We often hear questions from Fullscreen creators about the benefits we offer, and we’ve found that some of what’s available in the Creator Platform goes unnoticed. So as a refresher, here are just a few of the apps and partnerships that you all have access to. In fact, all of our creators have access to a minimum of $350 in monthly value.
This is one of my personal favorites. If you’re like me and are active on various social platforms (you totally should be), managing them all can be a pain sometimes. Epoxy brings everything under one roof – posting, sharing, creating, and connecting.
- Free access to Epoxy’s social tools (normally $99/month).
- Manage your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts – all in one place.
- Find out who your top fans are and give them shoutouts.
- Create shareable GIFs from your videos.
Speaking of multi-platform, we have a built-in video uploader within the Creator Platform that lets you publish to various platforms with a single upload. Currently we support YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Dailymotion.
- Publish to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Dailymotion with a single upload, with more platforms coming soon.
- Store and backup your non-compressed videos.
- Create beautiful custom thumbnails.
- Edit and perfect metadata for maximum SEO potential.
What’s more frustrating than someone re-uploading your videos? Them getting paid for it! To help monetize your videos that may be living on someone else’s channel, we built the Content Protection app – available to all of our creators.
- Monetize or block your original videos that have been re-uploaded on YouTube.
- Track progress and earnings for each claim you submit.
Everyone loves a good track, especially in our videos. It’s been proven that videos containing music perform better than videos without, so to help you find the perfect song, we’ve partnered up with Epidemic Sound and Jingle Punks to offer you royalty free music and sound effects.
- Free access to Epidemic Sound’s copyright-free library (normally $15/month).
- Additional music and sound effects available through Jingle Punks.
Collaborating with other creators is a sure way to grow your channel. In fact, collaboration happens in almost every industry on the planet. We built the Creator Directory for this very reason.
- Search for creators by location, expertise, subscriber count, and more.
- Message your new friends right from our platform.
There’s much more
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Creators have access to our forums, support team, referral program, and much more. Plus, eligible talent may be paired up with a manager, receive brand deals, access to our Fullscreen Direct platform, and additional support to help grow their business.
We also have a lot of goodies behind the scenes which we’ll be talking more about this year, including an incredible Data Science team who has built several tools to help discover up-and-coming talent in the network.
There will be even more
We may have been in this business for 6 years, but in many ways, we’re just getting started. We’ll be further building out our platform this year, including additions to the Uploader, and adding more partnerships are in the works. We may or may not have been talking with Tubebuddy recently.